[WikiJA-l] 質問

Aphaia aphaia @ gmail.com
2006年 2月 20日 (月) 08:00:23 UTC

Hello all,
(For further potential necessity, I am writing here in English)

I have no idea how this thread was started here; requesting for
deletion a certain description from history (it is a GFDL violation as
is according to our accepted wisdom on the project) _publicly_ due to
erase (hence aim to hide) a sort of identification info submitted by
the person him- or herself (so regarding WMF privacy policy there is
no reason for the Foundation to delete the submission in question
AFAIK). Well, frankly it is likely at least for me to cry out at the
corner "I am afraid if someone dig so-and-so place and consequently
finds my treasure"...

Perhaps it is my personal case; I have no clear idea what the problem
is and what (has) happened; if the community (jawiki?) has already
discussed this matter, if deletion is their general consensus, why it
is being discussed on wikija-l, not other contacts like info-ja, a
certain queue on OTRS, mediazilla, #wikimedia-tech, blah blah blah...
(I have no idea if they a/o one of them are suitable to deal with this
matter)

Though here is a mailinglist, not my blog, but my humble impression
is, "if this thread were on otrs info-** queue, I would have left it
because I would feel myself an unqualified person who could have dealt
with ..."

Good luck,

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org