[WikiEN-l] Phrase and fable

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 30 08:38:32 UTC 2006

I glanced yesterday at a recent dictionary 'of phrase and fable', which had a Pokemon article.

Here's a thought, addressed to one part of 'what do we do about popular culture articles?' A new wiki, Wikifable, could be a place to transwiki material which was basically narrative treatment of myths (Norse, manga, soap operas ...). WP itself should be left with analytical and scholarly treatment of myths. Wikifable would have to work out its own protocols (canon, fourth wall, sources ...) but they could be independent of WP's.

Anyway, this would follow a pattern and path going back to Wiktionary.

Charles