[WikiEN-l] Systemic bias wrt gender

Larry Pieniazek lar at miltontrainworks.com
Sat Nov 25 16:25:55 UTC 2006

I hope that it does not come to where contributors to this list feel the
need for a separate list.  I write this with some trepidation, but I beleive
there are differences in all of us. Those differences are things to
celebrate, and not reasons to be separate. They are instead, merely reasons
to try to see things from the perspective of others. We cannot make the
world a pace where all outcomes are equal. We cannot even make the world a
place where all opportunities are exactly equal. What we can, and should do,
is make this list a place where all voices get a reasonable hearing, and
identify things that can be worked on. That is all we can do on this list
and all we should do.