[WikiEN-l] Bad And Wrong Policy/Procedure/Guideline Hitlist

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 4 21:42:30 UTC 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 10:59:01AM -0500, Phil Sandifer wrote:

> On Nov 3, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:
>

> >OK, I passed on 4 of your [[WP:TLA]]s and failed on 2. Please write in
> >english.
>
> You could just type them into Wikipedia and see what comes out.

I did, but I should not have to. I have been around for 12 months on WP
and I still do not know all of these. Using them all the time as on this
mailing list excludes people, and we should not be doing that. Is it
asking too much that people on this mailing list should take some effort
to be clear what they are talking about? I have been guilty too on talk
pages and I have resolved to improve.

Brian.

          Brian Salter-Duke            b_duke at bigpond.net.au
               [[User:Bduke]]  mainly on en:Wikipedia.
 Also on fr: Wikipedia, Meta-Wiki, WikiNews, WikiBooks and Commons