[WikiEN-l] Bad And Wrong Policy/Procedure/Guideline Hitlist

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Nov 3 19:54:27 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:

>What policies/procedures/guidelines on en:wp strike you as just awful?
>Please list and elaborate.
>
>This could be in any of purpose, current wording, ineffectuality or
>just being a completely bad idea. Or anything else that makes it just
>awful.

Why do I think that there is something masochistic to that question? :-)

I would personally prefer a complete review of all policies and
guidelines, but I can also recognize dreams as what they are.

I remember suggesting a way to systematically deal with the rules a long
time ago, but that would have required more discipline than what is
standard here.

Ec