[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:47:37 UTC 2006

It is in my opinion absolutely inacceptable, that you forward a
private email of mine to the list without my permission, no matter
what it's content is. This is a blatant violation of Netiquette. I
think it is definitely time to set you on moderated now, not as a form
of censorship, but as a reproach / punishment for repeated bad
behavious.
EOD from my part
Michael