[WikiEN-l] <Ref> tags s__k

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 02:35:13 UTC 2006

Messedrocker has a pretty good suggestion, there, I think. Difficult to say,
but I *think* that setup might make more sense for newcomers? In addition to
fixing the problems originally brought up in this thread.

Given the number of lines of text these things might entail, it might be
easier for parsing and human readability if there's something just a little
more elaborate to delineate the start of each ref. I'm not sure what that
would be, though.