[WikiEN-l] <Ref> tags s__k

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 01:27:10 UTC 2006

Yep! As I recall, the first use of a particular <ref> need not be the "real"
one, anymore. It may be beneficial to start just using <ref name="foo"/> in
the article text, and then shove the main refs to the bottom of the article,
above or around the <refereces/> tag. For the time being, I suppose that
would cause a few extra footnote links, but surely the problem is
surmountable.

Thoughts?