[WikiEN-l] Crap vfd nominations

Jack Lynch jack.i.lynch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:40:30 UTC 2005

If we were making paper encyclopedias, this inclusionism deletionism
thing would make sense. Both sides would have a case. But unless the
information is false, unusable, or otherwise profoundly
unencyclopedic, it should stay, we have enough "room". Possibly some
articles will never be used, but thats better than people failing to
find what their looking for.

The goal is for everyone to have access to the sum total of human knowlege.

Jack (Sam Spade)

Amen. The "cruft" argument just makes Wikipedia's coverage more biased