[WikiEN-l] I can't have links to online articles I've written on my user page?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:46:05 UTC 2005

The comment Taxman used when removing them the first time was that
they were "SEO links", which I presume means "Search Engine
Optimization" -- i.e., he's (allegedly) trying to piggyback his page's
own pagerank onto Wikipedia's high pagerank.

I'm not sure there's any reason why people can't do that on their user
pages, anyway, especially when it is something like "the writings of
so and so" and not "BUY CANADIAN PHARMA HERE" or something like that.
But anyway, that's what I'm betting the reasoning was, right or wrong.

FF