[WikiEN-l] I can't have links to online articles I've written on my user page?

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:50:12 UTC 2005

I know nothing about this dispute, but I looked at the diff for the
userpage (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AUriah923&diff=24075760&oldid=23977347).
I don't see a problem with having the links there, I clicked the
sprinkler system one, and I don't see anything wrong with it. But, the
name sure sounds like the beginning of a spam email address. Maybe
this has something to do with it?