[WikiEN-l] Equality

Zephram Stark zephramstark at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 00:16:39 UTC 2005

While some people are quite good at diverting sensitive discussion toward whether or not certain editors are evil, or to questions about the mating habits of Jews, none of these things are relevant to my proposal.

As per the numerous quotes I listed, and the governments founded upon those concepts, general consensus amongst political philosophers is that truth, goodness, and beauty will all rise to the top in a system where equality is recognized and supported by the construct of government.

Even though equality is not recognized here at Wikipedia by administrators who think they have the right to punish other editors, it still exists in the form of "vandalism" and other methods of indirect _expression.  To the extent that editors believe there is no better method to influence the content of articles than consensus, vandalism will cease to exist.

The above is a bold statement that would require considerable risk to implement, but it is exactly the same concept that the founders of my country pledged their "Lives," "Fortunes," and "sacred Honor" to protect.  I submit that my nation, the United States of America, is a success because they did so.

It is possible to write the programming code for Wikipedia so that no administrators are necessary and so that nobody can gain undue influence over an article.  I would be happy to write this code for free if we can all agree that it will be implemented.

Zephram Stark zephramstark at yahoo.com 432-224-6991