[WikiEN-l] Funky tricks on de

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:11:27 UTC 2005

That is nifty! It seems to be a relatively straigtforward change to
monobook.js, and then use a version of the
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorlage:Navigationsleiste_ohne_Bild (that
might lead to some heavy transclusion though).

--gkhan

PS. I'm crap at these things really, so please someone else comment :P