[WikiEN-l] Again, TINC (Was: Potential Wikipedian growing pains)

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 21:22:38 UTC 2005

The use of clique should not be considered a
pejorative, and may refer just as much to a "web of
trust" as to a "cabal." I dont make any judgements,
but rather chose a term which is neutral, and which
critics as well as core members of the "cabal" (you
and I ;)) may find agreeable.

TINC, true, but WIND (democracy) is also true. Whether
one prefers the term "core" or "cabal" is a matter of
where one is on the map.
SV