[WikiEN-l] Re: Potential Wikipedian growing pains

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:33:59 UTC 2005

>From: steve v <vertigosteve at yahoo.com>
>
>To my mind there is less ambiguity when a recent
>appointee to WP:AC forgets to mind WP:DBAD.
>
>SV

Steve, it would be interesting to see exactly how you react had you been
subjected to the personal attacks, sockpuppetry, and trolling to which
Zephram has subjected many others, but with a particular focus on me.  You
might find your equanimous mien slipping just the tiniest bit, particularly
given the evidence of your own e-mail, which appears to be an unambiguous
violation of WP:NPA, without any provocation whatsoever.

Jay.