[WikiEN-l] AfD Threshold being Revised Downward Again?

Keith Old keithold at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:11:44 UTC 2005

Folks,

There is no potential tipping point that I can see for information being
added to the system other than the capacity of the system to organise and
retrieve information.

The reason I say this is that we see:

   - at least one national, provincial or even municipal election held a
   week on average with new people being elected;
    - albums, movies and books being released each week;
   - musicians, actors, directors and authors becoming notable as a
   result of above regularly;
   - launch of notable new companies and businesses through IPOs and
   other processes;
   - a steady flow of scientific discoveries ;
   - notable national disasters occurring regularly (we have had two very
   significant ones occur within twelve months in the Indian Ocean tsunami and
   Hurricane Katrina); and
    - regular launch of notable new products.

The only potential limit is the capacity of the system to organise and
retrieve such information.

Keith
aka Capitalistroadster