[WikiEN-l] Re: Violation of Blocking Policy

Ryan Norton wxprojects at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 01:21:06 UTC 2005

> Throughout life, any policy of judging people by their
> success in working well with others, is a blank cheque
> for bullying and for it to win.

Unfortunately all alternatives end up with a peer evaluating you...

> If the mob for its own
> reasons agrees not to work well with a targetted
> individual, the solitary victim gets the blame.

If you're referring to wikipedia, then of course this is going to
happen because beneath all the glittery stuff it is just another
private company.

> Bullypedia proved conclusively.

Well... uh... the point is that you don't HAVE to come to wikipedia.
You can start your own wiki, go to another community etc.. Heaven knows
there are many out there.

> and
> "In the cases where multiple parties violate the
>> rule, sysops should treat all sides equally."
> Wow, isn't this a revelation, after all the admin
> voices here who have denied there is any obligation to
> equality and said "You are not entitled to anything",

That's a rather loose argument there :).

> and after my political purging was directly for the
> offence of arguing that any entitlements to equality exist.

Po*lit*i*cal pur*ging
1. Personal Attacks
2. Legal Threats
3. Linkspam