[WikiEN-l] Blocked

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 21:49:11 UTC 2005

And ON would be? As for the policy, note [[WP:IAR]]. We're all allowed
to ignore rules as long as it's reasonable for the situation, and you
can actually defend yourself on it and not look like an idiot. And I'm
not sure, but I think in the admin power policies, they say you
*SHOULD NOT* use them in articles/disputes/whatever, but not that you
absolutely must not. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but I tend
to ignore those and do what is right for the situation..