[WikiEN-l] Undeletion policy

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:17:58 UTC 2005

I don't see how people can form a valid opinion about undeleting an
article if they can't compare the original AFD/VFD against the article
that was deleted. Temporary undeletion may even uncover additional
research that could seal an undeletion without doubt.

There may be consensus to delete, but if the last vote went against
consensus and provided a valid reason, the reason "AFD was valid"
makes no sense at all.

--Mgm