[WikiEN-l] Undeletion policy

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:41:26 UTC 2005

> There are over 500 admins. If you can't find an admin to support you I
> suggest that people should stop and think why.

Absolutely. I think more editors should use this method of appeal, since
listing an article that can be seen and edited on a forum that requires a
consensus to delete stands a far, far better chance of success than
appealing for the undeletion of an article that most people cannot see and
nobody can edit, and that requires a quorum and a majority vote to undelete.

However this only highlights the absurdity of the extremely onerous VFU
requirements. Taken alongside the worrying trend on VFU to deprecate the
function of reconsidering the merits of neglected arguments, anyone would
think we were trying to *avoid* remedying mistaken deletions.