[WikiEN-l] Re: Cruft

Alphax alphasigmax at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 08:50:05 UTC 2005

Ryan Norton wrote:

>> Excuse me while I go and add articles on all the monsters from Dungeons
>> and Dragons then...
>

> I fail to see a problem with this (besides copyright issues if you want
> to add stats, for example).... after all, we have an article for each
> pokemon.

Grr... I'm seeing very few redlinks on [[List of species in fantasy
fiction]]...

Alright, why do the Star Wars wiki and Memory Alpha exist? Can't the
information in them go into Wikipedia (yes, I know that Memory Alpha is
not GFDL-compatible)?

--
Alphax                      |   /"\
Encrypted Email Preferred   |   \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign