[Wikien-l] Looking at the real world

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Sat Sep 3 09:53:55 UTC 2005

Ah, but there is one circumstance in which such
accessing of Wikipedia is not an illegal act. That is
when its purpose is to stop Wikipedia committing an
illegal act upon you. Wikipedia is committing an
illegal act upon me by trying to ignore my citation,
made by email to Jimmy Wales as well as on this list,
for it to the remove every word I have ever
contributed to Wikipedia, on grounds of copyright
violation and ides theft, and ensure they stay removed
despite the public editability of pages. Unless you
can demonstrate that the second requirement is
technically possible, then the continued existence of
Wikipedia has been proved entirely illegal.

Anything Skyring is doing that his block blocks him
from doing, to raise awareness of the way he has been
treated and seek due process concerning it, is
automatically legal. Anything I do to raise awareness
in the other editors of every page I've contributed
to, of the violatuion they are dealing with, is
automatically legal.

Message: 8