[WikiEN-l] Deletion again

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:26:17 UTC 2005

As long as everyone is allowed to share their views or just blatantly
vote without properly explaining their vote. We're going to make
mistakes. We can't fix that without doing something very unwiki. We
should ignore votes that don't make a case on why a comic of a
professional author shouldn't be included or make a wrong one based on
the policy we've got.

--Mgm