[WikiEN-l] Checkuser fiasco

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:40:55 UTC 2005

On 10/19/05, Ryan Delaney <ryan.delaney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you give examples of RFA promoting bad admins lately? I don't just
> mean people you opposed, of course; but people who went on to
> misbehave. I genuinely don't know.

I rarely ever vote in RfAs, so these aren't just people I've opposed;
rather, they're people whose conduct as administrators has been
brought to my attention either in my role as an Arbitrator or in my
prior role as an unofficial mediator and generally as the sort of
person people go to for advice about problematic situations.  Like
SlimVirgin, I'm not going to name names publicly.

Kelly