[WikiEN-l] Silverback, indefinite block in order?

Mattwolf Binder matt_binder at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:52:09 UTC 2005

I am not involved, and 172 supporting my RfB has nothing to do with it. In
fact if you check the arbcom pages you'll see I opposed 172. But after
seeing all this crap he puts up with I think that I'll end up supporting.
Silverback has been attacking 172, trolling, being a level 19 revert
warrior, and is all around raising the stress for everyone involved. In fact
he'll probably end up in front of the arbcom, and I'm tempted to
indefinitely block just to save them work. He's turning into another Tern, a
user who I block for a short period of time, whines on the mailing list,
doesn't seem to let up anything, and will probably end up blocked
indefinitely. I'm also really tired of the political hatred and right wing
POV pushing by Silverback. Would anyone object to indefinitely blocking him?

--Redwolf24