[WikiEN-l] Re: How many Arbitrators should we have?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 6 10:48:39 UTC 2005

May I suggest they be called administrators and that they be selected
in the same way they always have been. Some of our existing
administrators will find this work productive, many will not. One
caveat, if someone signs up for a case and does not participate
significantly everyone else should not have to wait and wait and wait.

Fred