[WikiEN-l] Overzealous Willy on Wheels patrollers

Phroziac phroziac at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 04:36:38 UTC 2005

Hey, the willy patrollers really should lighten it up a little. I've
been seeing people with Willy or wheels in there name get blocked for
being WoW. I think that's insane.

Anyway, point is, a user with the name "kswheels" got blocked
mistakenly, and I unblocked him/her, after they requested on IRC. If
you guys could remember this is a real user and don't block them for
this, then that would be great. I presume they are at a risk of being
blocked again until they make a few good edits.

I did suggest they might want to change their username, and since they
only have 0 edits, that won't be a problem with the bureaucratness
disabled... :)