[WikiEN-l] Test case: policing content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Mar 25 20:33:36 UTC 2005

Although your test case promises to be very difficult simply due to the
great volume of edits, I am glad we have it and it has been accepted. I hope
you will spare some time to present some evidence on the matter now that the
Arbcom has accepted the case. Especially useful would be edits requesting a
source for information or edits removing material that did have a good
source.

Fred