[WikiEN-l] Re: Images on Answers.com and copyright conditions

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 17:57:41 UTC 2005

Nod.
This is probably the key of the problem.
Well, the fact the description is missing from all pictures used by
wikicommons (we do not really respect our own licence...) has already
been raised many times unfortunately.

It is certainly an issue to fix in the future.

Meanwhile, what can we propose to Answers ?

Ant