[WikiEN-l] [Ticket#: 115103-FW] Just wondering

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:51:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:08:56 -0800 (PST), Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've never understood why somebody would keep
> committing obvious vandalism (like repeatedly
> vandalizing Raul's User page) so that they can get
> rebanned.  If Lir was ever interested in editing, he
> could just come in as an anon and make valid edits,
> but he seems more interested in disruption than in
> contribution.

I have the strong suspicion that editing itself was not high on the
list of Lir's reason to be on Wikipedia, by the sheer fact of the
above.  Other banned users have come back and edited quietly for quite
a while before anyone realised, and I'm sure there are others who are
editing to this day.

-Matt