[WikiEN-l] [Ticket#: 115103-FW] Just wondering

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 20:08:56 UTC 2005

--- David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> Geoff Burling wrote:
>
> > What is Lir's current status, out of curiousity?
> (I don't pay attention to
> > this editor's actions at all, so I'm not sure if
> Lir is banned, rehabilitated,
> > or quietly making useful & valued contributions.)
> And if this is isn't one
> > of Lir's identities, why would this user bother
> behaving in a manner that
> > is at best annoying, & at worst self-destructively
> disfunctional?
>

> Currently banned for a year. Keeps coming back,
> acting like Lir, getting
> noticed and resetting the ban.

I've never understood why somebody would keep
committing obvious vandalism (like repeatedly
vandalizing Raul's User page) so that they can get
rebanned.  If Lir was ever interested in editing, he
could just come in as an anon and make valid edits,
but he seems more interested in disruption than in
contribution.

RickK