I have unblocked Blair P. Houghton. Re: [WikiEN-l] Unreasonable block of user Blair P. Houghton by adminCryptoDerk

Blair P. Houghton blair at houghton.net
Wed Mar 16 20:46:51 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge wrote:

> has something to add that is not related to the war it will still be
> just as valid afte the lock-up period has ended.  Very little is of
> such immediate importance as to not survive the application of a
> little patience.

I've done that before.  You just put a watch on the page and get on with
other things.

The problem here though was the constant imputation of consensus that
didn't and doesn't exist.  The consensus is that my edits were
acceptable, so the claims of consensus against them was false.  If I'd
let the reverts stand, it might have been taken as assent to the false
consensus.  Didn't help that my intelligence was being insulted at the
same time, neither.

--Blair