[WikiEN-l] Abusive editors

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 00:36:41 UTC 2005

--- Cool Hand Luke <failure.to.communicate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Even in cases where the petitioner is ultimately cleared, arbitration
> requires an arduous defense. For people that would rather, say, work
> on wikipedia, arbitration is a hassle. No sane individual would want
> to draw fire from a troll who wants nothing more than to launch
> spurious attacks.

Noted. I think this is a side effect of the ArbCom not capping the amount of
evidence that can be presented (several evidence pages have exceeded 100KB).
I'd like to cap the number of words each person in arbitration can submit. This
should reduce tit for tat evidence submission that consumes so much time of the
people who are in cases (and the arbitrators that have to read all that). I'll
put some thought into this.

-- mav