[WikiEN-l] Re: Evidence as to VFD being unusably big

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Tue Mar 8 07:42:02 UTC 2005

csherlock at ljh.com.au said:

> Really? I have broadband and I have lots of difficulty working with
> this  page. Firefox and IE takes ages to render the darned thing.

lynx is your friend. :)

Seriously, though, I think we should do David's suggestion and have a page
of links to nominations by day.  This would be a very easy edit; the only
difficulties would be explaining how it works and providing navs (if
required) on each day page to the other days. It would be nice to have a
"click here to move to next day" link.