[WikiEN-l] ArbCom - too attached to "equal treatment"?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Mar 2 17:56:23 UTC 2005

No, calling other Wikipedia users "morons" will get you in trouble,
especially if you try to excuse yourself with the explanation that you
thought the other user "really was a moron". The two users were not treated
the same. There was no question that Xed had a problem. But carefully
reading the edits revealed the problems that Slrubenstein was having also.
It is just a case of going through the edits one by one and watching what
happened step by step.

Fred