[WikiEN-l] New user, blocked indefinitely?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:59:24 UTC 2005

On 6/29/05, Kurita Ryohan <kurita77lineman at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm now on 66.69.133.72. You can check it if you like.
> I told you, my idiot neighbors are putting in a pool and didn't check the
> utility maps before they started digging. They cut the cable lines and
> everything has been getting patched and re-patched for the past few days.
> What the hell is wrong with you people?

Well Kurita, enviroknott obviously lives near you. Because he's been
such a pest we have decided to block everyone in your area who makes
edits remotely resembling enviroknott.  I'm afraid that if you want to
edit you're just going to have to track him down and ask him to move
to a new community. Sorry.