[WikiEN-l] New user, blocked indefinitely?

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 20:26:32 UTC 2005

As a general note, one will usually get considerably faster results
in what one wants if one does not

A) Continually nag and insist that the unpaid volunteers are working
too slowly because it takes more than 25 minutes

B) Begin crying abuse over nothing

C) Ask things like "what the hell is wrong with you people."

-Snowspinner