[WikiEN-l] I will be leaving the project

Puddl Duk puddlduk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:01:00 UTC 2005

> I've seen CoolCat repeatedly accused of copyright infringement but the
> ones I've reviewed I've found that those accusations lacked substance.
>  He's involved in one of the more contentious edit wars (Kurd issues
> in Turkey) that we have running right now and there are some people
> who will stoop to underhanded techniques to "win".  Apparently,
> alleging copyright infringement is a very effective technique to
> silence your opponents.  And it seems that we're playing right into
> that strategy.
>
> Kelly

Take a look at [[Diagnosis: Murder]]. After copying from two different
websites he claims he got permission from one of them, but can't
remember which. Based on this he files a request for Undeletion of the
copyright violations.

I've yet to see an apology from him for the original plagiarism and
copyright violation.

Duk