[WikiEN-l] Two simple steps to make me go away

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:27:30 UTC 2005

>Jane Halliwell (hundredpurses at hotmail.com) [050616 08:21]:
>
> > 1) Rather than suffer through continued slurs of sockpuppetry, I
>formally
> > request a proper investigation. I want an IP check and I want the admins
> > respect the results.
>

>As one of the poeple who performs such checks (and I get so many requests
>for them and the consensus on what I should be able to check is presently
>sufficiently unclear that I only do stuff conceivable AC-related, which
>this isn't), I can tell you - and anyone who's read [m:CheckUser]] should
>also realise - that a lack of IP match would not disprove a thing. Not
>having an IP match is pathetically easy to arrange. As such, I'm formally
>telling you "no", and admins wouldn't have anything to respect even if
>there wasn't a match.
>

>- d.

So SlimVirgin is permitted to block me indefinitely from editing the
article, based on nothing but suspicion, while most other admins, who agree
I'm being treated unfairly, do nothing. And Dave spends more time denying me
due process than he would have spent to check the IP, because there is no
consensus that he should.

Picture or no picture, Wikipedia is full of shit.

I left notes for the newbies Fecologist and Niglet. I can't wait for them to
find out how they've been treated.