[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Improving ArbCom's lot medium-term

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Tue Jul 12 13:33:38 UTC 2005

Phil Boswell (phil.boswell at gmail.com) [050712 23:31]:
> "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote in
> message news:B845F36D-E8A8-4C7C-B5F1-A683CE6FAC55 at ctelco.net...

> > We have restricted the amount that can be presented. But what is  really
> > needed is better organized evidence. Most time and energy  expended by
> > Arbitrators goes into trying to figure out what is  significant.

> Many is the time when I've tried to puzzle out badly-formatted evidence and
> my editing fingers have been itching to re-format into some sort of readable
> state, but there's this notice which says not to.
> Maybe the ArbCom could "employ" some flunkies to janitorise the evidence and
> wrangle it into a standard, readable, format.

The evidence talk page welcomes you! Note that in the Baku Ibne case, we
thanked Tony Sidaway for his good work untangling the mess and making it
clearer just what was going on :-) If not an involved party, it may be an
idea to get the person who presented it to check over your rendition as
well.

- d.