[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Improving ArbCom's lot medium-term

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:27:20 UTC 2005

"Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote in
message news:B845F36D-E8A8-4C7C-B5F1-A683CE6FAC55 at ctelco.net...
> We have restricted the amount that can be presented. But what is  really
> needed is better organized evidence. Most time and energy  expended by
> Arbitrators goes into trying to figure out what is  significant.

Many is the time when I've tried to puzzle out badly-formatted evidence and
my editing fingers have been itching to re-format into some sort of readable
state, but there's this notice which says not to.

Maybe the ArbCom could "employ" some flunkies to janitorise the evidence and
wrangle it into a standard, readable, format.
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]