[WikiEN-l] Re: Thank you RickK

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:52:13 UTC 2005

"firstname lastname" <cainwilshire at hotmail.com>
wrote in message news:BAY102-F2EC566A9ABE3150C5EC3CDDDD0 at phx.gbl...
[snip]
> What a colossal clusterfuck Wikipedia is. All this effort put into an
> encyclopedia that will never be finished, will never make any money, will
> never have any credibility.

Right.

Because we're all here for the money (and the babes :-), and we're really
hoping we'll finish it so we can go and find something more fun to do, and
we're worried about whether people like you will ever find us credible?

Frankly, o little-ray-of-sunshine, if we ever gain that kind of credibility,
**that's** when the word "cluster-fuck" will become applicable.

If it's soooo baaaad, why are you still here?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]