[WikiEN-l] Abuse of admin powers by David Gerard and Snowspinner

Norath Norath norath2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 22:07:59 UTC 2005

So your argument is:
1. This user has complained about me and my friends.

2. I think this is a problem, so I blocked them.

3. If you don't think it's a problem, you're a
problem, so I will block you.

4. The fact that there is no policy allowing me to do
this is not a problem

5. If you think it is, you are a problem, and I will
block you.

Well, there's not much to say in response really is
there? Nothing the community says is relevant, since
none of it applies to you. Anyone who disagrees with
you is a problem and will be blocked.