[WikiEN-l] Thoughts on the process of requesting adminship

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:24:24 UTC 2005

I think admin is a position of trust and we should be careful who to
hand this to because revoking adminship is something only a few people
could do. As of now, I think there's enough administrators to fufill
the jobs we have, so I don't see how having more is going to help the
project. It's only going to side-track administrators into blocking
problem users that gained admin status.

--Mgm