[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-L needs dailing posting limits

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 17:05:14 UTC 2005

You could always killfile the worst offenders...

But I think, really, this becomes a small issue of mailing list
etiquette. it is rarely the case that every post in a thread needs
responding to. Generally, if you write one or two responses, you will
have made every point that you intend to make, and further posting will
amount to restating the same point in response to different arguments.

But I've also never seen a mailing list where everybody gets this point
on every thread. So, really, you're probably SOL.

-Snowspinner