[WikiEN-l] ISPs are private when logged in? Good idea

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Feb 20 17:43:23 UTC 2005

Yes, you have it right, although we are having discussions about granting
some access due to problems with sockpuppets. It was suggested that some
administrators have this power as developers often have other things to do
and inquiries to developers are sometimes not answered as soon as we might
like.

Fred