[WikiEN-l] One reason why Wikipedia is not presently classroom-safe

Cool Hand Luke failure.to.communicate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:38:39 UTC 2005

> Nicholas Knight said:
>
> > You're avoiding addressing the issue that YOU are responsible for
> > bringing up.
>
> At this point, having warned you enough, I will just have to ignore you.
> I have truthfully described the capabilities of IE and Firefox.  That is
> sufficient for this list, which is not a forum for browser tutorials.
> Your recent emails are insulting, off-topic and clearly calculated falsely
> to imply that I have been untruthful.

How strange. You apparently thought Talk:Clitoris was such a forum,
and even provided instructions for turning off the images in several
browsers. I already knew how to do that, but I honestly don't know how
to do select individual images for display. You've already spammed the
place with your anti-"demand spam", surely one more reply at least
pointing us in the direction to selectively block images won't kill
the mailing list.

Incidentally, I like John Lee's proposal.