Child porn and wikipedia (was [WikiEN-l] Re: Autofellatio - NO to that image)

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Thu Feb 17 05:57:43 UTC 2005

Tony Sidaway said:
"geni said:
>> Someone informed me that the law of Florida doesn't allow us to get
>> rid of the bit of child porn at [[Lolicon]].  Perhaps we should get a
>> second opinion from the Foundation's lawyers.  I would be happy to see
>> that trash off the website; at least the autofellatio guy is a
>> grown-up doing it for fun.
>
> US law allows simulated child porn at present (ie drawings, cgi, young
> looking models etc).

Well I won't make a big deal of it, but I do think it's absolutely vile."

No it is gross, but at least it's not a photo. I must say I'd never heard
of Lolicon until I saw went to that page and saw this just now.
I learn something new every day...

One point though: Florida is not the world so I'm nt sure why its laws are
getting so much attention here....