[WikiEN-l] Naughty/violent pictures

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:28:15 UTC 2005

I agree that we shouldn't be displaying links to the beheadings. We've
done it in around six articles. One of the websites we give the URL
for (though not as a live link) is the ogrish site, which also shows
young women having sex with horses. The fact that we have to crawl
into the gutter to find these videos ought to tell us something. I
wish we'd show more maturity as a community when it comes to stuff
like this.

Sarah