[WikiEN-l] Sterling Newbury keeps removing huge chunks of an article without any discussion

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 01:55:05 UTC 2005

On the article [[The Age of Enlightenment]], Sterling
Newbury keeps removing a huge chunk of the article, and
refuses to engage in any discussion.  This has been going
on for months, and now I can only throw up my hands and
describe this as vandalism.

I have stated that I am willing to work with him, that I am
willing to keep an open mind, and that I am willing to take
his sources into account.  But he refuses any and all
discussion, and offers no sources.  He just keeps removing
a huge chunk of the article...and the section he removes is
rather mundane.  It is a short statement of beliefs that
various enlightenment thinkers believe, one found in many
textbooks on this subject.

Should I start a RFC on him?  It is literaly impossible to
reason with someone who refuses to discuss the issue, and
offers no facts or sources.

Robert (RK)

=====
I’m astounded by people who want to "know" the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown. - Woody Allen